- On Day 22, we tried recycled toilet paper
- On Day 23, we vowed to use cloth napkins
- On Day 24, recycled paper towels (if any!)
- On Day 25, we decided to read our rare newspaper online
- On Day 26, we decided to sell our old books and read more things electronically
And that was the end of paper week!
- On Day 27, Tony tries barefoot running
- On Day 28, Megan disses the treadmill
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Days 22-28 Roundup
Some PAPER WEEK items mixed in with some other stuff...
Posted by Megan Squire at 4:38 AM