- On Day 15 we vowed to make our own homemade applesauce.
- On Day 16 we tried local ice cream.
- Megan waxed poetic about the cycle of cynicism and Tony started a virtual fundraiser for Haiti earthquake victims.
- On Day 17 we had a major smackdown over buying "green" wine, and that little debate didn't finish up how we expected at all.
- On Day 18 we debated turning off the freezer for good.
- On Day 19 we started PAPER WEEK (just like Shark Week, but better!) by cancelling all our magazines, or so we thought...
- On Day 20 we decided to join the 3/50 project for local businesses.
- And on Day 21 we continued PAPER WEEK by eliminating junk mail.
Yes I know that we skipped a day at the beginning of PAPER WEEK but we're just going to pretend it doesn't matter.