Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 30: Stop Wearing Toxic Nail Polish

Megan: Tony, this should be an easy one for you.

Tony: Ha. Way to choose a real hard-hitting topic here. I'll humor you. Winter is one thing, but I can't believe you're going to make this last until summer. You love having painted toes at the pool.


It's true. I love painted toes. Nail polish covers a multitude of sins, including runner's toe. (I'll spare you a link to a picture of that one.)

However, nail polish is essentially layer upon layer of gross toxic chemicals. I've never had a real salon manicure, which is - I would guess - even more planet-unfriendly than do-it-yourself variety. Anyway, I'll be doing without polish until I can find a toxic-free, reasonably priced, locally available alternative.

This will be an easy win-win.

so far...
Pocket: 4, Planet: 6, Win-Win: 20

No comments:

Post a Comment